Welcome to “How to be a College Student” starring, yours truly, ME!
Week one of college is COMPLETE! (check that off my list!)
What have I learned this week?
Well, I’ve learned about anatomical positioning and all about homeostasis (basically it’s just a big word i wanted to use to feel smart haha). I’ve learned about psychological history and weird artists and how to solve math problems.
But more importantly, I’ve leaned the following:
- Do NOT carry all your books with you! (i don’t know why i even thought that was a good idea in the first place haha)
- Never wear a tank top because your backpack will rub the seams on the sleeves and it hurts!
- ALWAYS have extra deodorant with you (it gets so hot and sweaty walking all over campus)
- On average, I walk 12,500 steps and five miles on campus each day (thus, the need for extra deodorant)
- Long classes require good note-taking skills
- Chacos give you blisters
- Parking is a nightmare if you arrive anytime after 7:30am
- Calm down, it’s only the first week
FOR HEAVENS SAKE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH COFFEE!!!!
So yeah, my major take aways from the first week of school really had nothing to do with school. But I did get a better idea of how to be a college student! And I’m really happy about that!
Honestly, I have no idea how to be a college student. But I’m learning!
Yet another process I’m walking through with Jesus right beside me!
Have a great weekend and rest up for week two of the school semester!